Welcome to my blog
My name is Shen Zhe Hao. I am a sec 1 student in Hwa Chong Institution (High School). My upmost interest is commercial planes.I am a person with quite less knowledge of infocomm due to the lack of chances to get in touch with technology. Though I have tried to make webpages through webs.com, I am still not having enough experience with webpages. Through the first two lessons of infocomm in Hwa Chong, I realised that there is a lot of unknown technology to me and the technology can be used to do extraordinary things. Also, infocomm lessons are much different from ones in primary school mostly due to what we are learning. In primary school, we were doing Microsoft Word projects, but in Hwa Chong, we started to learn about WWW and HTML in just 3 weeks. Through the infocomm experience from this few weeks, I am expecting a fruitful journey ahead of infocomm studies.
.png)

No comments:
Post a Comment